Friday, January 20, 2012

Pointy objects

It's been a shitty week.  There have been some great moments, but some epic fouls (I'm watching episode 1, Season 2 of SATC)  Carrie just caught a foul ball and is getting ready to meet the new Yankee.  I hate baseball, but for SATC, I'll talk it all day long. 

I've been all about stabbing today.  I haven't actually stabbed anyone, it's just a metaphor for my mood.  Although, there was this one moment in time I would have gladly if I could have gone through a phone line.... In line in the cafeteria this morning, I told an older gentleman that even if he didn't want to eat sushi, he should take the chopsticks.  I told him he could poke people with them.  He informed me I was clever and then swiped a set.  I hope there wasn't a run in the ED of poking injuries.

I'm not violent by nature.  I think I'm just sleep deprived.  Maybe I'm what the U.S. Army needs.  They need a whole bunch of women who don't sleep and have hormonal imbalances.  We can kick any country any time.  Go Army.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Awaiting moderation