Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Music Lovers Listen Up!!!

Most of you know I am married to a drummer.  He is a freelancer, so he does lots of projects.  One of his, one I LOVE , is called A Band of Ghosts.  They are based out of Winston-Salem, NC.  The music is eclectic.  It's rock, it's electronic....when I hear it, I picture deep, powerful water.  It's a sound like no other I've heard.  They are currently in a contest to win a spot playing at the South by Southwest Music Festival!  To quote from the homepage "What’s at stake WILL change the winning band’s career. The winner will receive a trip to Los Angeles to shoot their own music video. They’ll also receive prizes from Maurices as well as the opportunity to perform at Maurices branded daytime showcase during SXSW 2012."

Here's what I need you to do... Go to this link.  Vote for A Band of Ghosts.  Vote EVERY day until January 23.  Each time you vote, you're entered to win $1,000!!!!!  Pass this along to all of your friends, readers, enemies, haters....anyone you know.  Currently, they're in 5th place.  A lot can happen between now and the 23rd.  I want to see them succeed and I want to go to Austin!




 That's my hubs behind the congas.  Here's the link....go VOTE!!!!

Maurices Hometown Sound - A Band of Ghosts






No comments:

Post a Comment

Awaiting moderation