Saturday, January 14, 2012

4 Lies a Day

I just read that the average person tells four lies a day.  Are those bullshit-hurtful-intentional lies or are they I-feel-fine-when-I-don't lies?
I bet the biggest lie of all is "I feel fine".  I almost never feel just fine.  I feel tired, well, rested (as if), sad, angry...lots of things but rarely fine.  I bet the next is "That's delicious!" when it's actually something as appetizing as a Honey Badger. That  little freak is my new obsession.  
I hope somebody just feels like shit or that my food tastes like it instead of 1461 lies this leap year from any given person in my life.
**reminder** vote every day through the 23rd!  That's my husband you're hearing on percussion!
A Band of Ghosts SXSW

UPDATE....Got the right link up....I hate trying to do that from the mobile version.  Now, GO VOTE!

Looksie....it's their first official video!

  Thanks for supporting new artists!

1 comment:

  1. Ohmygosh isn't the nasty little honey badger great?!?!

    ReplyDelete

Awaiting moderation