Tuesday, January 17, 2012

mmm Tasty

Is it really a tasty treat or am I that damn lazy?  I'm lying on the love seat in front of the fire smoothing butter over saltines and calling it dinner.  I'm having skim milk and I plan on finishing with a dish of ice cream.  I'm trying to get in all my dairy today.  I needed comfort, but I was too needy to make meatloaf and mashed potatoes.  When will someone really invent Rosie the robot?

I'm a smaller, better spoken version of Paula Deen when it comes to butter.  I heart it.  My heart wishes I didn't.  Now, you may think I'm a big girl, but keep in mind, I've lost over 50 pounds.

One of my other guilty pleasures is a pop tart with butter.  I don't like them toasted.  But, warm that sucker up and butter the back side!  Nom nom nom...I would really give anything for some meatloaf and mashed potatoes right now, though.

Do you have a guilty pleasure?


1 comment:

Awaiting moderation