Monday, December 19, 2011

Can someone please speed up the Earth's rotation?

I was all excited about decorating, but I am not in the mood for Christmas.  I like the decorations.  I always do.  I love the music.  I hadn't bought a single gift, other than the work party ones, until yesterday.

Last year, there was snow.  Last year, I didn't know it yet, but I was pregnant.  Other than marrying Kelly, this year has been a virtual shit storm. 

Pregnancy failed me, twice.  I had a 37-day long migraine.  It took me to pains that superseded natural childbirth.  At least that only lasted 10 hours.   The migraine led to testing that was almost as awful.  My asthma, which is usually my health nightmare, was kind of under control.  In extra testing for that, it was randomly found that I have severe acid reflux and I need surgery to correct it.  At this point, I wondered if it could get any worse.  It did.

This has been the worst year of my personal health of all of them.  In just a month, that will be 38 of them.  Somehow over the past year, Mother Nature put me on the Intimidator of biological clocks.  I don't know what the next few months are going to hold.  I fear it will be pain and heartbreak.

These next two weeks can't pass fast enough for me.  Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah and Jingle all the way to yas.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Awaiting moderation