Sunday, December 11, 2011

Misfires

Beebs wonders how the synapses in my brain fire.  I fully understand it's a lazy susan in there.  Spin it around and you never know where it's going to stop.  Side bar....I love it when the Panthers play on Fox and I get to see Transformer guy during commercials....

There's some quote by Einstein about the true definition of insanity.  It goes something like the true definition is repeating the same action and expecting a different result.  Why do we do that?  We ALL do it.  I bet if you replay your average day, you'll find you do it multiple times in various aspects of your life.  I know I do when I look closely.

My blog is aptly titled because thoughts in my head just come straight out of my mouth.  Sometimes, that really gets me in trouble.  Sometimes, it's a good thing.  People are usually pretty sure where they stand with me.  If not, it's because one of those synapses misfired and they got confused.

I'm wondering how to break the cycle, at least in the two most important situations in my life.  It takes a really concentrated effort to change the entire way we think, act, respond....to any situation.  What if we need to change it in multiple ways?  I can't change the random, unexplained noise I make that is NOT Tourette's.  Don't even go there. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Awaiting moderation