Friday, June 29, 2012

New Age Alternative Life

A while back, I talked about going to therapy for my PTSD.  EMDR continues to be one of the best and most difficult experiences of my life.  Today, my therapist, who I think I shall refer to from the present as the Corn, short for cornucopia of skills, introduced me to Reiki.  Now, I am not going to tout its healing properties or regale you with a fantastic tale of my restless leg syndrome disappearing.  However, I will tell you it is the most relaxed I've been since my honeymoon.  There is definitely something to the mind-body thing.

I am falling asleep as I'm trying to type.  I have the electric blanket wrapped burrito-like around my legs (that's my non-pharmaceutical RLS treatment)  and I'm ready to give it a whirl.  G'night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Awaiting moderation